Become a Digital Content Marketing Expert
Content Marketing agency Done by Friday (or DBF to our friends) is looking for a Content Marketing Account Manager. Content Marketing is a fast emerging digital marketing approach being adopted by many of New Zealand's leading companies.
To succeed in the future, all marketers must be digital marketers, and at DBF, you'll learn from the best in the industry. You'll become an expert on disciplines such as marketing automation, lead generation, content marketing strategy, creative content delivery and sales enablement.
As New Zealand's first HubSpot platinum-certified agency, you'll receive intensive training in the HubSpot marketing automation platform, as well as other marketing technology and digital media solutions. You'll be working with innovative, interesting clients and exciting brands, and you'll be working with a team of super-smart, fun-loving agency executives.
What we're looking for, more than anything, is an ambitious person with the right background in client services, who is tech-savvy, intellectually curious, and who is passionate about delivering great work for clients. Therefore, it's vital that you can demonstrate the skills and experience listed below...
As a candidate you'll be able to:
- Demonstrate a successful track record as an Account Manager in a digital or specialist media agency, such as Social Media or Search, for at least 3 years.
- Provide examples of content you've managed the production of and some piece that you've created yourself - such as social media posts.
- Show you know how to use data to make recommendations to help clients improve campaign performance and produce regular reports.
- Tell us about the relationships you've built with clients at a variety of levels. Not the type where they like you, but the type where they value you for the input you provide.
- Demonstrate to us a sound understanding of a range of digital marketing disciplines and platforms.
- Prove you have developed innovative ideas for campaigns based on real client needs and have produced these campaigns to a high standard.
- Provide examples where you have successfully project managed a client through an entire development process from strategy to launch with minimum scope creep and without issues.
- Show us your understanding of digital and your ability to present campaign and design concepts. We want to know how good you are at sharing the reasoning and best practices behind your ideas and how they fit the brief.
Sound like you? We'd love to hear from you!